Sunday, August 28, 2011

first post

I have been thinking about writing a filmmaker mama blog for a few weeks now, rolling over the idea in my head, thinking of things I'd like to share.. and questions for myself: How personal shall this be? Do I share my personal day-to-day experiences, or just share tools to help other parents who are also filmmakers? I haven't completely answered those questions yet, but I feel I will be sure of the approach that feels right for me as I go along. There is something "scary" about a blog--it seems you are almost putting yourself out there sans clothes for the whole world to see.. but I suppose there are different levels of this.

I am interested in meeting other filmmaker mamas and papas and hearing their stories of how they juggle both successfully..

I am currently a stay-at-home mom and also a very driven filmmaker.. more about that later. For now, just, "hi".. I know there are others out there! Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment