Wednesday, November 2, 2011

fundraising season

It's been almost a month since my last post. I have been wanting to share this blog, but haven't felt ready.. I believe the time is arriving soon though..

Am gearing up for a kickstarter campaign in the coming weeks. Very involved! It is a good practice for me to gather up all my contacts, resources, ideas, and it is helping me to plan out the shoot well in advance of the March filming date. Of course, there are still many details to finalize, but the kickstarter deadline is helping me to get my ducks in a row.

I continue to feel that Miranda comes first. Her needs must be taken care of on several levels. Then I can put time and energy into making films and building a career as a filmmaker. And I am finding time to do this every day. But Miranda is the pinnacle of the mountaintop. What a joy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilie, Really enjoy your blog. Thought you might find my work of interest since it covers some of the same issues. Below is the ten minute fundraising trailer for my documentary, plus the website (www.maandpafilms.com/lostinliving/) and facebook page (www.facebook.com/lostinliving). Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks, Mary

    Trailer:
    http://youtu.be/twTqT54qmjA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, Yes I remember seeing a trailer for your film several months ago, and it truly looks amazing. Wishing you best of luck with it, and hope to get the chance to see it one of these days. Thanks for your kind words!

    Emilie

    ReplyDelete