Sunday, November 13, 2011

sunday

A lovely crisp autumn day. My husband and daughter went to see children's short films and have lunch; I stayed home and worked on my prospectus for my short film "Crossing the River". It was a much-needed work time; but... I missed them and felt wistful for missing out on family time when my husband works so many hours during the week. However, we did have many other lovely moments this week, albeit many of them with just Miranda and I: a visit to Stone Barns Farm near Tarrytown; a trip to Dumbo for Jane's Carousel and Brooklyn Ice Cream Parlor; "Elmo in Grouchland" at BAM with a surprise visit from Kevin Clash and the real Elmo (favorite moment: Miranda got on the mike and said "Hi Elmo"; Elmo responded with "I love you."); a friend's 4th birthday party at the local park; and much more.. I also managed to work on film stuff every day.. excited to have a few more peeps attached to the short film.. about to launch kickstarter campaign in about a week (!!!).. Time to go.. daughter finally home and she's alternately kissing both of my arms and showing me what Elmo's face looked like yesterday. Good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment